are voltage data Was: ark voltage

Question to List:

In line with this thread, does anyone have data on "static" gap measured
voltages including electrode size and gap
spacing?

I was running formula in the North Report and would like to compare. The
change in arc voltage with gap spacing and
electrode size "appears" about what one might expect, but no real way to
verify without measurements. I'd like to see
what data is out there, if any.

Thanks,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>

> Tesla list wrote:
> >
> > Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
> <Kidd6488-at-aol-dot-com>
> >
> > I'm kind of curious about the voltage coming off the toroid...
> > Is it still 70kV/inch (35kV/Cm)
> >
> > It doesn't seem like my wimpy 20" sparks are (20 * 70,000)= 1,400,000
Volts!