From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 6:15 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: RE: winding own transformer

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Colin

You will have to use a thinner secondary wire to get more than the existing
number of turns. There's not much window space in a MOT. If you checkout
http://www.pupman-dot-com/listarchives/2000/March/msg00597.html, Mike offered a
freeware transformer design engine that could be downloaded. The downloading
address is no longer active. I e-mailed Mike about a year ago at
'arcsnsparks-at-parlorcity-dot-com' and he sent me the engine. The engine is really
useful. The program even selects the wire gauges. It would be nice if
someone would contact Mike and ask him to sent the engine to Terry's site.
But I don't know if Terry's site accepts programs*.

Godfrey Loudner

>>I don't allow executables but may Bart does.  If we can get the program,
we can find a home for it. - Terry<<