Message board inquiry

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jim-at-jlproduction-dot-com>

Hi all,
I am seriously considering creating a Tesla coil message board on my web
space. I think this would be a great resource and possibly
gather the coiling community even further. If there is sufficient
interest, then I will begin work on it this weekend and could be up in
the very near future.
Please reply if this sounds like something you would be interested in.

Sincerely,
Jim Layton
http://www.jlproduction-dot-com/Tesla.html

---