Re: Re Re Re Re: Arc Welders as Rheostats?? Variac Mods...PLEASE!

Original poster: "torlin by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <torlin-at-ghostmail-dot-net>

Dad's welder has a crank on the top, to vary the power,
but I think it will work.  As for selling pigs, this is
the first one I got, and probably the only one, but I will
keep an eye out for more.  :)