Re: Silly question?

Original poster: "Alex Crow by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alexcrow-at-blueyonder.co.uk>

Garry

Well, in theory your transformer would be 9kV at 200mA. The current
capability would be exactly the same. However, you may experience severe
problems with insulating the windings at the HV end from the core.

Alex