RE: attn Houston coilers

Original poster: "Stolz, Mark by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mark.Stolz-at-st-systems-dot-com>

Bart,

There are several of us in the Houston area and we are in the process of
putting together a Houston Tesla coil builders group.  We would love to meet
up with you and any other Houston coilers.  Contact me offlist and we'll see
when we can get together.

Mark Stolz
G-2 #1049
Houston, TX