On the matter of tuning....

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Robynsaddiction-at-aol-dot-com>

Hello List,

        Perhaps after four or five coils I should know about this, but my
question concerns tuning. Rather than doing a lot of guess and check work, I
would like a systematic way of tuning my coils. Can anyone out there in Tesla
land give my a descriptive analysis on how to tune a coil. Hopefully it can be
an always start here, and end here answer. Thanks so much.

                                                A Fellow Coiler, Richard Harris

PS I think my friend Jason at Vortexia-dot-com is considering quitting coil making.
Hope someone can talk him out of it, because he is a great person. And
certainly one that is an asset to our TC community.