Secondary question

Original poster: "Johnson, Jeffrey D -at- PWC by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jeffrey.d.johnson-at-l-3com-dot-com>

I wound my secondary then sealed it with Minwax polyurethane.  I didn't
think there were enough coats on it so for some strange reason bought some
different spray varnish to add more coats.  This was a disaster.  The stuff
bubbled up all over the coil.  Being somewhat of a perfectionist, I tried to
remove the spray-on stuff and coat it with more Minwax.  I sanded the wound
coil with care but some windings got the insulation sanded off.  I thought
it would be ok as long as there's no short.  Am I right?  Please tell me I'm
right....  It's now encased in a thick polyurethane shell.

Jeff J.