Re: condolence

Original poster: "Jamie Mereness by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mereness-at-mindspring-dot-com>

As an enthusiast who both lives and works in still-sealed-off Lower
Manhattan (and whose Internet access is finally returning) I am especially
moved by the sympathies expressed on the list.

It's been a surreal week.

Jamie Mereness
www.weird-dot-org