Re: The dowel of death - SAFETY

Check out Ross Engineering's web page.  They sell the "real thing", and have
all the test data and descriptive information.  At least you'll see what
folks who trust their lives to the thing on a daily basis use.
http://www.rossengineeringcorp-dot-com/ is the site (although it's down this
(Sunday) morning).