Re: Notes-Questions-Article-All

Original poster: "Daniel Barrett by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dbarrett-at-clearcube-dot-com>

    I tried using the foam last night, but I filled the torroid about 3/4
full of styrofoam shipping peanuts to give the foam something to expand
into. The outside seems nice and firm today, but I don't plan to take the
duct tape off thats holding together for a week or so:) The little blob of
foam I stuck on the table outside is still not set after 24 hours, so I
guessing it will take a while for this stuff to cure.