Aquarium Disaster!!

Original poster: "Jonathan Peakall by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jpeakall-at-mcn-dot-org>

AAAAAAHHHHH!

I had an aquarium lose a hose last night. I woke up, and the pump was running
dry, the fish huddling in 2 inches of water. I ran and got a 5 gallon container
from another aquarium to rescue the fish in question, and promptly dropped and
broke the container.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I trashed an oscope (ancient and crappy, but all I have) and the new PSU
controller asembly had 2 inches of water sloshing around in the bottom. But the
worst by far, is that the secondary got soaked. And it wasn't coated yet, so
now I am going to have to unwrap and dry it out. That's ok. It's only 2600

*sniff* So much for gettting the coil done for Halloween. And the kids and I
had worked *so* hard.....

Waaaaaaaaa!

Anybody have any idea why most home insurance policies specifically discluded
damage resulting from owning an aquarium?

Jonathan Peakall