resonant cap

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <PsychoticMinds1-at-aol-dot-com>

        I know how bad it is to  run resonant caps but i just have to have more
power and i dont mind blowing things up :-) .  I have a 15/30 nst what size cap
would be resonant? i have a bunch of .056 uf caps what arangment would i need
to make the resonant cap i appriciate all the help. thanx

                                Frank