From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2001 6:25 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Your program outputs

Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>

At 01:05 PM 20/10/01 -0600, you wrote:

>Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<couturejh-at-telocity-dot-com>

>Weazle -
>
>Thank you for sending me your coil's parameters. Go to my site and enter
>the following.

<snip>

>There are several tests you can make that should give you the above
outputs.
>If the test Oper Freq is not 243 KHz the Sec Term input of 29.18 pf may be
>incorrect.  The mutual Induc and Coupling should be close to the above.
>Let me know if you need more info.
>
>John Couture

Hi again John,

I ran the numbers you gave me through your program (as you did) and I
have captured the results to study at my leisure.  Thanks for your
interest and help.

73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL

Listening: 147.030+ and 442.075+
E-mail:    weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca