Re: 240V mod to trigger gap?

You might want to make the capacitor in series with the ignition coil half
(or maybe a quarter) of the size.  That cap sets the amount of energy being
dumped into the primary of the coil (and also the current flow, etc.)  Too
much energy = dead coil.

You might also need to select a different TRIAC.  Essentially, the TSG
trigger circuit is a variant on the standard auto ignition coil driver..

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Stacy Gillett by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sgillett-at-hotmail-dot-com>