Re: Primary diameters, double primary

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Jonathan Peakall by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jpeakall-at-mcn-dot-org>

> Hi All,
>
> When I was using the java TC program, it indicated that a flat secondary of
> 12 turns with an inner diameter of 8", made of 1/4 tubing spaced .3 of an
> inch apart would make a secondary around 21" in diameter.

snipperz...

Hi John...

an afterthought just occured...

to reduce the over all size of the primary ....

run the first several turns ( inside ones) either helical or at a steep
angled conical and the rest
at the flat pattern

see HTTP://members.telocity-dot-com/~bigfoo39/

and look at the design under Tesla Coiling, pictures of the BIGPIG coil

Scot D