Triggered gap was RE: I guess I'm the new guy now.

Original poster: "Garry Freemyer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <garry-at-ndfc-dot-com>

Yep, I'm going to try that triggered gap myself. It just seems that the
breakthroughs get better and better! I got an MMC from Terry, so long ago,
the poor fella probably thought I'd never get to trying it, but this gap
needs a LTR mmc, so that's what I'm going to try.

Only thing that worries me is I don't really have access to a machine shop
and I don't know if the triggered gap requires one. I be glad when the specs
for it are done.