Re: First light in Yugoslavia

Original poster: "Nebojsa Kovacevic by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <morfeus-at-EUnet.yu>

Hi All!

Finally I`m here again.
I didn`t rewind NST. That tranny is something I can not explaine to you.
They were used in some
factory for something. Never mind, my friend gave them to me, and they both
blow up after short
time of work. I change some things (which were not that logic to me), while
I was repairing it.
Now it works perfect without absolutly no heating, even after 5-10 min. of
constant run. The
other one I have to rewind(I don`t have the wire-it is one of the things
that is very hard to
find in here, among others).

Terry, let me know if you received the pictures I sent you yesterday.

""
Yes, they are at:
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/Nele!/
""

Regards,
Nele!
Yugoslavia

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "brian by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<ka1bbg1-at-mcttelecom-dot-com>