Re: SW cap - another question

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Hollmike-at-aol-dot-com>

JJ,
  The plastic that would be best to try is what milk jugs are made of.  There
are many juice bottles that would work as well.  They are polyethylene(PE).
Look at the recycle symbol.  PP(polypropylene) would probably be even  better.
Mike