RE: Copper tube for Primary

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-compaq-dot-com>

A plumbing supply store would certainly have 50 ft (and possibly larger)
coils of tubing.  But if you can't find one, it's relatively easy to
splice two 25-foot coils together.   I just stuck a 1" long brass #10
screw into the two ends and soldered them.

Gary Lau
MA, USA

Original poster: "Patrick Bloofon by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <transactoid-at-home-dot-com>

I was at Home Depot today, and the only flexible copper tubing I could
find
was sold in these 25-foot coils.  I need between 50 - 60 feet....is this
normally how you guys purchase it, and sodder a few of these together?
What
about a plumming supply store? Would they have greater lengths?

Thanks
Patrick