cut and killed

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Hello all,
One part of a reply to the A.....ing c.p.er thread that i made got cut
before it was posted so i'm going to try to squeeze this educational
info through to coilers here.
I just wanted to say that if anyone spots a "MACHINERY'S HANDBOOK" at a
flea market or such, I suggest they grab it! The amount of information
packed into these books is amazing, I have found solutions to coil
construction dilemmas in it's pages many times.
I could be wrong but unless one has seen one of these books before, they
just wont understand how it could help a coiler.
It may not sound coil related terry, but believe me it is. Or at least
in my opinion.
Thank you and take care,
Marc M.