Re: Coil costs $0.00? and $,$$$,$$$+++?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 11/21/01 1:30:07 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> + oscilloscope parts, HV probe parts, variacs, misc wire, special tools, tube
> coil stuff, old microwave parts, more time, various caps, lots of solder,
> lathe
> tools, more plastic, PVC, LDPE sheets, AL foil, sonotubes, more time, more
> duct
> tape, more drywall screws, glue, 35mm camera mods + lots of film and
> developing, Web site construction, I give up............time to cash in that
> 401K
>
> Tell your kids.....just say no...It's hard to quit, once you're hooked.....
>
> R. Scott Coppersmith

Yeh,
         and we added a $7000 second story to our garage to store stuff so I
could commandeer the rest of it for the "Lab"
Matt D.