Re: Coating secondary

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 11/5/01 6:44:43 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> What is the simplest, cheapest best looking, most effective way to coat/seal
> the secondary coil?  Like the peak of that curve. :-)

Hi Jonathon

Quick, Cheap, Good. Only two of these conditions can coexist in any project.
It's inherent in the nature of the universe, (like Quantum states).
I've used Envirotex Lite pour-on high gloss finish (not cheap) on one coil, and
many coats of polyurethane on another. (not quick). I also tried spray [poly
(not good).

Matt D.