Re: MOTS????Anyone?

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Go to an appliance repair shop and ask for whole dead
ovens. They might be grateful for someone to haul away
the dead hulks. I suggest the SHARP "Carousel II"
because the ovens often break, they have a good MOT in
them, and they are too cheap to be worth fixing, so I
expect most repair shops will be swimming in them.
That way you can get a matched set of MOTs.

Regards,

Greg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg