RE: MOTS????Anyone?

Original poster: "Michael J Strube by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mjstrube-at-artsci.wustl.edu>

Nolan,

	I would suggest a bit more persistence. Over a two-week period, spending
about 30 minutes each day on the way to work, I found 7 ovens discarded in
the trash (plus quite a few other useful items that only a scrounger could
appreciate I guess). Also, I've found that the local appliance repair
places often have abandoned ovens that they are quite willing to let go.
People bring them in for repair and leave them once they find out the
repair bill will be more than the cost of a new oven. I hit the jackpot at
a place that specializes in repairing microwave ovens--they let me grab 14
transformers they had in a barrel ready to head for the dumpster.

Mike