RE: Door knob caps...follow up

Original poster: "Tracy Fort by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <theforts-at-home-dot-com>

OK...I have given up the ideal of door knob caps...I like the price of the
saltwater caps.

My secondary is 3 1/4 by 14 wrapped with 24awg wire...I plan on using a 15kv
30ma transformer
Can someone point me to a good website that explains how to build the
saltwater caps and maybe how many to use in this setup. In addition, what
should I use for the primary and how many turns should it be?

Thanks for all the great responses...

Tracy