RE: Question about Primary Inner Diameter~

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-compaq-dot-com>

I assume you're referring to the required clearance between the inner
primary turn and the lowest secondary turn?  For a 15KV NST I have just
under one inch, so that should be fine for a 12KV unit.

Gary Lau
MA, USA

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<Kidd6488-at-aol-dot-com>

Hello, all

for a 12/60, would the distance between the coils still be about 1"??

Jonathon Reinhart
hometown.aol-dot-com/kidd6488/tesla