Re: Caps good for RF?

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>
>

> Does anyone know if these caps on ebay are any good for RF?
>
> <http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=590782093>http://c
> gi.ebay-dot-com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=590782093
>
> Mark

Hi Mark...

those look like GlassMike Caps...  I had made the fatal mistake in my early
learning period of coiling and bought a load of them off of Ebay...  I  tried 2
of them in a small system and they both EXPLODED visciously... so Im gonna say
they arent too good for coiling usage...

if anyone is intersted in buying about 15 GlassMikes for uses other than
coiling contact me offline at
bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com

Scot D