#6 spellchecked

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Gbjsjg-at-aol-dot-com>

Hello. It has beeen awhile. I am currently in the process of building my 10"
coil which is 2/3 the way done. I am not planning to finish it until end of
summer. For a small project on the side I have decided to build tesla coil #6
4" tesla coil. I have been thinking about using three or maybe four 12/60ma
neon sign transformers. My question is does anyone of 3 or 4, 12/60 neon
transformer (decent condition) for a good price?