Visiting

Original poster: "Malcolm Watts by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>

Hi All,
         This is a bit off-topic but I'll see if I can slip it past
Terry's ever-alert radar.

      My wife and I are about to visit the States for compassionate
reasons. FOr the most part we will be staying on Long Island but may
get an opportunity to travel to NJ for a day and possibly Michigan.
If anyone is around those areas and wants to try and do me in with a
TC, please contact me offlist with the following details:

Phone number and area code.
Address if appropriate.

    We will be away from airports for about two weeks. I don't know
how much opportunity I will get to visit but there is a chance.

Cheers,
malcolm