RE: plastic homebrew caps

Original poster: "David Dean by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <deano-at-corridor-dot-net>

Hi

The PETE would be as lossy as the glass, and would tend to puncture.
The HDPE or PP would be fine, but since the dielectric constant is
about 2 instead of somewhere around 8 for glass, you will need a lot
more similarly sized bottles to get the same capacity you would get
with glass.

later

deano