Re: Spark Gap Type help

Original poster: "Yurtle Turtle by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I've used my static gap at around 6kVA with my 14.4 kV
25 kVA pig. With my shop vac, it can endure LONG run
times without overheating. It can be seen at
http://www.geocities-dot-com/yurtle_t/tesla/index.htm
Then go to Gap.

Adam

<snip>

> Has
> anybody tried a STATIC of any type that they think
> would handle >3kW from
> 6MOT's and can point to some WEB refs for it.
> BTW when the Tesla is going well it can do 72" but
> streamers still generally
> seem to lack that thick high energy look most of the
> time.
> Tnx all
> Ted Linney in NZ

=====