Re: Sphere/Toroid Comparison Chart

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Jim

Tx a lot for the precision, I believe you without any hesitation,
if I understand right; repulsion between 2 electrons vary at the
square of the distance but if you double the number of electrons
on a surface you double the repulsion not quadruple it.

The last time I really play with math is 30 years ago :-( . If
I'm only be able to calculate the effect of an imperfection on a
terminal or the effect of a geometry different than a sphere.

I think I need a big revision of math !!!

Cheers,

Luc Benard