RE: Tesla's World Electrical System 100years of proof!! Oops!! The wrong kind :-))

Point of order, I messed the quote up a little... It should read...

"The idea of obtaining motive energy from atoms or change of elements is
unscientific and illusionary and cannot be condemned too emphatically."
Nikola Tesla - 1931

Cheers,

	Terry

http://www.chipublib-dot-org/004chicago/timeline/atomicuc.html