Re: Are Monster Toploads Really Needed?

Original poster: "albert hassick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <uncadoc-at-juno-dot-com>

Hi Terry, John, Barton, all.  Terry, perhaps you can convert the scan to
the list.  Thank you.  Anyhoo, Here is my scheme of my operating Tesla
coil that can be tuned to give equal length spark output with no toroid
or topload on the secondary coil.  Perhaps someone can explain why this
coil needs no topload.  I am stumped!  But!  It works very,very well.
Most impressive output.  Al.

<< I could not read the *.MAX file type but I posted it at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/May72001.max

Best to use *.JPG or *.GIF since any web browser can see those types.  If
anyone wants to convert it and send to terry-at-hotstreamer-dot-com we could all
see it - Terry <<

msnip...