HV Micro Coils - Bionic Mushrooms

Original poster: "Robert Loeb by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <loeb-at-kuentos.guam-dot-net>

Hello All,
I am trying to find the best way to manufacture a "micro" TC.  The physical
dimension would have to be 1" X 1" X 1".  Currently I am testing 1/2" copper
pipe with a ceramic insulator and stainless steel mounts for the windings
themselves - kinda looks like a bionic mushroom - my objective is to gain
maximum voltage / streams in as minimal an area possible.  Additionally,
the coils themselves would have to withstand extreme surges as my design
calls for HV capacitance cell  circutry preceding the TC.

Thanks in advance.

R.