Re: Tesla's Myth question

Original poster: "Wade B AndB Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <nabedaw-at-juno-dot-com>

Hi People,

   I just can't resist commenting on this.  I'm by no means an expert,
but I have read what Tesla intended to try, and the book on patents
etc.etc. I really don't know of, or have heard of anyone trying to open
an "electrical conduit" to the ionsphere. At least thats what I
interrupted his intentions in being. And building these small coils are
definitely fun, but they will certainly not obtain the results that Tesla
was trying to accomplish.

Anyway,

Wade