SSgap Diagrams

Hi All,

Since there is a lot of interest in my little solid state gap project, I
posted a few diagrams and schematics at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MyCoils/SolidStateCoil/SSgap3-29-01/

I left out some of the plain Jane details of the controller's electronics
(lots of LMC555 and 74HCT stuff) since it is messy, but this will give you
the idea as to what it is about...  The real key is the Power_block,
Sync_sender, and Control_Panel stuff since that shows mostly what it is and
how it works.  These are still real rough but show the basics (I just
noticed the optical sender's logic is reversed ;-)).  I expect to be
putting a lot of time into this next week. ;-)))

Cheers,

	Terry