Re: Switch

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Yep,  very good! I've used breakers as switches just fine. I actually
changed at one
point to a relay contacter powered via dc bridge setup, but a little rf got
to it
during one run and burned it up good. Since then, I'm back to breakers.
Breakers are
perfect because it's simple. I keep the higher rating at the wall and a
slightly lower
rating at the control panel which also acts as a switch. Because I run 240VAC,
dual-trip breakers are used for safety. Works just fine and should I trip a
breaker,
it's the control panel switch/breaker that is right there with me.

Bart A.