Re: SG electrodes

Original poster: "will dork by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <vcdmasta-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Also, with your spark gap you could but these type of balls you are talking
about at:

www. rossengineeringcorp-dot-com

This place sells only HV parts, and they sell premade spark gaps. But dont buy
one already made as the can be almost $1500!! Instead buy their non melting
carbon ball that have threads, this way making a pro looking spark gap only
with duying these balls, some acrillic to house it in, and something to hold
the balls. Take not though, these balls are not cheap, anywhere from 25-40
dollars a piece, due to their great ability to handle heat.

Also, i was wondering if anyone was interested in trying a group buy from this
place. If you buy only 1 toroid, it cost about $200, but if we go enough people
we could probably lower the price significantly. Well, any comments welcome.

Thanks

Wil McManus