Re: Questions, Questions... (fwd)

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Can't find transformer oil?  Join the club.  I've
gotten excellent results with drug store mineral oil,
though it's a bit steep at $1.66 per pint.  I've
gotten equally good results with non-detergent motor
oil and farm tractor hydraulic fluid.  The latter is
available from SAM'S Club stores for $13 per 5 gal
bucket.  I'm using 10 gallons of it in my 5KVA pole
transformer with no problems.

Cheers,

Greg
www.angelfire-dot-com/ga3/tesla