Re: Coherer experiments

Hi Antonio,

Tesla used Coheres in Colorado Springs.  You design is what I have always
heard of too.  However, I think fine nickle filings are usually used.  They
detect the sharp initial wildly noisy gap firing when the gaps internal
capacitance is suddenly shorted.  I am not sure how they would work with
say a CW coil...

Cheers,

	Terry