Drude's Paper

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>

Hi:

The member Kurt Schraner sent me scans of the first 4 pages of
Drude's paper. I passed them through an OCR program, corrected the
errors,
and then used an automatic translator to produce rtf files. The results
are in:
http://www.coe.ufrj.br/~acmq/drude

I produced also a djvu file of the two pages. Compare the size
with the gif images of the pages.

I can fix the text and the equations of these pages (I didn't edit yet
the output of the automatic translator, that produced a quite weird
text).

Some candidates to proccess the other pages?

About Paul Drude, see:
http://www.pdi-berlin.de/drude.shtml

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz