From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2001 3:34 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: RE: Cutting PVC

Original poster: "Basura, Brian by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>

Mike,

Just wrap a sheet of butcher paper tightly around the pipe and mark. Then
use a hacksaw, saber saw, or sawzall and carefully cut along the line.
After cutting use a sheet of sandpaper stapled to a smooth board to finish
the end.

Regards,
Brian B.