Re: looking for small pig

Original poster: "Kerry Ludwig by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <kilroy-at-nex-dot-net>

>Anyone know a cheap online or offline source where I could buy a small 5kva
>pig?? preferably near or in Texas???

You might try Multi-States Electric in Little Rock, AR.  I just bought a
5KVA 240/19200 pig from them last week.  (They wound the voltage ratings I
wanted on request.) I know that they are really busy from the ice storms
that hit a while back, but they are good to deal with.  You can contact
them at:

Multi-States Electric
15223 Ironton Road
Little Rock, AR

(501) 888-6810

Ask to speak with David Walls.  He is who I dealt with.  If you tell him
what you want it for, I guarantee he will know who sent you his
way.  :)     He had never heard of a TC before...  so I showed him some
pics of David Reiben's coil in action.  He seemed impressed.  He thought we
were crazy... but still...  impressed.

He is supposed to be getting me a basic pricelist of the standard sizes
that they build/rebuild.  When he does, I will post them to the list.

Kerry Ludwig