Capacitor to Transformer Matching

Original poster: "Matt Segal by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <segal3-at-linkline-dot-com>

Hey, I was recently starting my own coil, and I was wondering if a 10nf 30kv
MMC (10 caps of 3kv .1mfd in series) would work well with a 15/30 NST? Here are
the rest of the specs:

15kv 30mA NST
30kv 10nf MMC (10 caps of 3kv .1mfd (the Hosfelt ones) in series)
SRSG 3600 RPM w/ 2 electrodes for 120bps
22 turn primary of AWG 6 bare copper grounding wire (tapped around 15th turn?)
22" length (wound, actual length of ~26") 4" diameter secondary wound with AWG
28 magnet wire, for ~1600 turns
16" outer diameter 4" height toroid

Would this perform well? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for taking the
time.

~Matt Segal
Email - <mailto:segal3-at-linkline-dot-com>segal3-at-linkline-dot-com
Webpage - <http://www.carbonOS-dot-com>http://www.carbonOS-dot-com

I know you believe that you understand what
you think I said, but, I am not sure that you realize
that what you heard is not what I meant.