Re: new rotary and cap problem

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

hi bob,
maybe "arco"tronics is short for arc over tronics? seriously, maybe you
could try a good blob of hot glue on each of the cap leads to seal them?
i had a mylar cap bank i made for the coveted "gmheislr" start to flash
on me so i dabbed each lead with hot glue and, no more problem.
i was really "pushing" the V's to it trying to beat the master.
marc

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "bob golding by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <yubba-at-clara-dot-net>