Re: Flyback Xfmr

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Kidd6488-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 6/25/01 03:50:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

> Hi All.
>
> I have some information about flybacks and driver circuitry on a webpage,
> but
> it is incomplete.
>
> There is still some useful info (watch the diodes!) on there, so:
>
> http://www.angelfire-dot-com/tx4/ionwind/flyback.html
>
> Please forgive the ad's.
>
> Take care, hope you get something out of it,
>
> Justin Hays
> KC5PNP
> Email: pyrotrons-at-aol-dot-com
> Webpage: www.hvguy-dot-com

Hey, Geek Group, this is your font...

Justin, My flyback is almost exactly like the rightmost FB xfrmer in that
picture of four you have except that it has the two knobs on the front, and
it has a connector for a wire that went up to the electron guns....

Jonathon