RE: general question X

Original poster: "sundog by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sundog-at-timeship-dot-net>

Hi All,

 To cut my 1/8 tungsten-carbide rod I notch it with an angle grinder and use
a short piece of brass bar with a deep hole drilled in it.  I push the top
of the tungsten-carbide away from the ground spot, then chock it up in the
drill and use the bench grinder to give it a flat face.  I've used this
method with great success on up to 1/4" tun-carb rod.  Beware the chips and
fragments, they're sharp!

												Shad