VTTC

Original poster: "RICHARD HALL by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <richhallpfs-at-mcleodusa-dot-net>

HELLO Coilers:
    This net stuff is new to me so bear with me.  My first coil I built in 1957
using a 807 and I guess it worked ok it gave me 1 to 2" brush sparks. I am now
restoring it the mice and time were hard on it. In the 60's I collected parts
for building a coil using an 833a , sg coil etc. Now I would like to put things
together and have some working coils.  I have a thermall 8b1 rf unit. It uses
866-A s for rec. and a pair of 592/3-200A in parallel for outputs and 1kw. It
would make a great looking base (platform) for a tc. Who could help me with a
tank and sec. for it and is it practical to use these tubes of which I have
many spares. thanks RICHARD HALL
<mailto:richhallpfs-at-hotmail-dot-com>richhallpfs-at-hotmail-dot-com
<mailto:richhallpfs-at-mcleodusa-dot-net>richhallpfs-at-mcleodusa-dot-net